The Website Administrator is POLTENT Sp. z o.o. os. 1 Maja 16 J, 44-304 Wodzisławiu Ślaski, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs - National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000234952, NIP: 6472376000.
The administrator of your personal data is POLTENT Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Wodzisław Ślaski (44-304), 1 Maja 16 J in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)).
The Administrator can be contacted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: Poltent Sp. z o. o., 44-304 Wodzisław Śląski os. 1 Maja 16 J or by email: email@example.com
1. in order to conclude a contract:
a) of sale of new or complaint products,
b) providing the Customer with repair services based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR);
2. for the purpose and on the basis of a contract when we have concluded it (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR);
3. in order to ensure the safety and protection of property in the area monitored pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR - implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
4. for analytical purposes (selection of services to the needs of our customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers) being the implementation of our legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
5. in order to determine, investigate or defend against claims being the implementation of our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
6. in order to study customer satisfaction, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
7. in order to offer you directly (direct marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), e.g. in the form of material prizes, including selecting them according to your needs, i.e. profiling, which is the implementation of our and ours legitimate interest partners (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
8. in order to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including selecting them to your needs, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR);
9. in order to answer a question in the event of a general inquiry or offer via the contact form in order to provide information, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR - implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interest in the form of providing all information about its activities and about the products and services it offers, at the request of interested persons;
10. in order to inform you about our activity, promote our products, services and events that we organize, as well as to build and maintain a community associated with us and to communicate through the available functions of individual social networks (comments, chat, messages) when you log in and use social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube), which is the implementation of our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) and on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
Personal data will be kept for the period of:
- Resulting from the conclusion of the contract will be processed for the period in which the claims related to this contract may be disclosed, i.e. until the tax claim period expires, counting from the end of the year in which the claim expires. Counting from the end of the year is used to determine one data deletion date for contracts ending in a given year.
- We may process the data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent, if we processed on the basis of consent or we determine that they have become obsolete.
- Data processed on the basis of consent are processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- Record from video monitoring inside the building is kept until overwritten.
The recipients of your data are: our employees and associates, banks, payment institutions, postal operators and entities conducting postal or courier activities other than postal operators, as well as an entity providing software for management and accounting.
At the request of the Administrator, your data may be made available to subcontractors (processors), such as, for example, law firms.
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
b) the right to rectify (correct) your data;
c) the right to delete data, limit data processing;
d) the right to object to data processing;
e) the right to transfer the data;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) withdrawal of the consent granted, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, answering inquiries, receiving the newsletter and participating in online contests.
Your data will not be used for the purpose of automated decision making, as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR.
The administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
Your personal data may also be processed outside of Poland / EU / European Economic Area.
Links / redirects to websites of other entities, if they have been included in the content of the Website, are only for the convenience of its users. Poltent Sp. z o. o. is not responsible for the information provided by the owners of other websites, as well as for the privacy policies of other entities.
The website uses "cookies". Cookies are small text files stored on the user's device (e.g. computer, smartphone, etc.). They are collected for advertising and statistical purposes. The user may independently change the cookie settings, however, it should be remembered that changing the settings may limit the functionality of the Website.
All content and information on this website, including, in particular, logos, data, texts, photos, graphics, films or other materials are the property of Poltent Sp. z o. o. Copying, transmission, distribution and use of the above content without the prior written consent of Poltent Sp. z o. o. is breaking the law and constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property of the company.